NADA Conference Friday 16th June 2023
Hotel Brooklyn Manchester
59 Portland Street Manchester M1 3HP
Just a 9-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station
Topics for the day:
- Update from the Office of the Chief Dental Officer
- Dental System reform
- Working better together – GDC, CQC, NHSE
- Dentists in Difficulty and how to support them
- Dental Practitioner Advice and Support Service
- Performer List issues, PLVE
Please note that due to the date of the event having been altered, this list may change.
- Sara Hurley - Chief Dental Officer for England
- Stefan Czerniawski – Executive Director, Strategy at General Dental Council
- John Milne – National Dental Adviser at Care Quality Commission
- Andrew Cole – Senior Clinical Adviser at NHSBSA
- Paul Wells - Senior Case Work Manager at General Dental Council
- Malcolm Brady – Postgraduate Dental Dean at Health Education England
- Stephen Henderson – Head of Dental Division at MDDUS
- Helen Davies – Professional Standards Senior Manager NHSE
- Philip Dawson – Associate Dental Dean for Conduct and Performance
- Bernard Moroney – Clinical Director at IDH Group
- Bernard Alston - Lancashire DPASS
Hours & outcomes to be confirmed
|Early Bird Delegate Rate
|Early Bird group discount for 10+ delegates||£130|
|Informal Dinner Thursday evening including wine||£55|
|Partner attending Dinner||£55|
To make a booking you need an account at this website to purchase your ticket.
Either log on here or create an account here if you do not already have one then visit this link.
To book several tickets we will provide you with an excel sheet to which you can add the details of your delegates.
The NADA Treasurer will subsequently provide an invoice for your group. Preferential rates are available for group bookings.
Please contact us here for further details.
For those attending the dinner and requiring overnight accommodation we have obtained a special conference discount for accommodation on Thursday 15th June 2023.
Please click here for details